Renewing Materials Online
- Go to LSSU Library’s Primo Search and click the Sign In to Primo link in the upper right corner of the screen.
- LSSU patrons (students, faculty, staff) should click the LSSU Login button; community patrons should click the Community Login.
- LSSU patrons: enter your LSSU computer network username and password into the fields and click Login;
Community patrons: enter your assigned username and password into the fields and click Login. If you do not know what your username and password are, contact for help.
- Once you are logged in, click your name in the upper right corner of the page.
- Click the My Loans link in the list that drops down.
- Click the Renew button next to an item to renew it
Check the checkbox next to each item you wish to renew, then click the Renew selected button
Click the Renew All link above the list of checked out items to renew all at once.
- Any items that are eligible for renewal will be renewed, and any ineligible* will display a message as to why renewal was not allowed
*Items that have recalls or holds on them or that have already been renewed more than twice are ineligible for renewal. In addition, if you have more than $5.00 in fines on your account, you will be unable to renew materials until your account is below the $5.00 threshold.
Learn more about LSSU Library’s circulation policies.