Renewing Materials Online
Video tutorial: renewing LSSU and MeLCat materials online
- Visit the LSSU online catalog and click the Log In to Your Account link in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Enter the 14 digit barcode on your library card and your last name into the fields and click the Log In button.
- Click the My Account tab at the top to view your checkouts.
- Check the checkbox next to each item you wish to renew (or click the Select All checkbox at the top to select all at once) then click the Request Renewal button.
- Any items that are eligible for renewal will be renewed, and any ineligible* will display a message as to why it could not be renewed.
*Items that have recalls or holds on them or that have already been renewed more than twice are ineligible for renewal. In addition, if you have more than $5.00 in fines on your account, you will be unable to renew materials until your account is below the $5.00 threshold.
Learn more about LSSU Library’s circulation policies.