- An electronic device: We have laptops, iPads and other devices available for loan. Learn more about our electronic devices and checkout policies.
- A study or meeting room: You can reserve a study or meeting room for your group..
- A research consultation: Need some help with your research? Book an appointment with one of our librarians.
- A library instruction session for your class: Our librarians are happy to provide instruction on using library databases, research strategies, resource evaluation, citing, and other important information literacy skills students need to be successful in their academic and professional careers. Use our Instruction Request form to get started.
- A library purchase: Is there something we don’t have in our collection that you think we should buy? Please use our Purchase Suggestion form to let us know about it.
- Item renewal: Have books or other materials checked out and need to renew them? Log in to the catalog to get started, or start here to learn more about renewals.
- Materials from another library: Need an article or book that LSSU doesn’t hold? We have several ways to get those items for you – learn more.
Director of Marketing Communications, Webmaster and Web Accessibility Coordinator
Brown Hall 25A
Director of Library/Academic Services and Web Accessibility Coordinator
Accessibility Services Coordinator