2022-2023 Incoming Freshmen Scholarship
Scholarship criteria is reviewed each year and subject to change. Scholarships described here are for 2022-23.
All renewable scholarships are based on the recipient meeting the University’s Scholarship Renewal Requirements.
Full Tuition Scholarship
Board of Trustee Scholarships
Alumni Legacy Award
- Value: $2,000-non-renewable
- Criteria: Must be a child or stepchild of an LSSU alumnus and entering as a freshman. Must submit a certification form.
- Alumni Legacy Certification Form
- Value: $2,000-renewable for one additional year
- Awarded to students from select rural high schools. For a complete list of eligible counties that your school must be in, visit http://lssu.edu/scholarships
- Students must be living on campus. FAFSA must be filed.