Fostering Futures Scholarship
There is a new scholarship opportunity for youth who have experiences foster care in the state of Michigan.
This scholarship offers foster youth funds for tuition, fees, room/board, books, and supplies/equipment required for enrollment.
- Student must have been in foster care on or after their 13th birthday
- There is no upper age limit. Student can receive funding at any age.
- Student must be an undergraduate, attending a Michigan public or private 4-year college/university or a community college at last part-time.
- Student must meet Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) standards as set by the institution.
- Funding amounts vary based on need and any other financial aid the student is receiving
- This funding can be used along with ETV.
The maximum amount is $3,000 per year but must be for a specific unmet need for the following: Tuition, fees, room, board, books, supplies and
equipment required for enrollment.
For more information on the application process and deadlines, check here.
The application is a fillable form that may be completed online. Sign and date your completed application, keep a copy for yourself, and then submit the application to the address or fax number located on the bottom of the application.