College of Health and Behavior
You are here: Home / Events
Why Choose LSSU for Your
Cannabis Health Certificate?
12 credit-hour online certificate that can be completed in three semesters (fall, spring, summer).
Intended for health professions students and clinicians—nursing, medicine, pharmacology, public health, social work—and anyone interested in knowing more about cannabis health issues.
Faculty are experts in their fields—cannabis chemistry, health care, cannabis law and policy. The certificate introduces cannabis chemistry, law, and policy; and analyzes the many changing issues of cannabis and health care.
- Cannabis Chemistry 1 (CCHM 120, 1 credit hour)
- Health Culture and Psychoactive Drugs (HLTH 241, 3 credit hours)
- Cannabis Chemistry 2 (CCHM 240, 1 credit hour)
- Sociology of Cannabis (SOCY 420, 3 credit hours)
- Introduction to Cannabis Law and Policy (CBUS 360, 1 credit hour)
Cannabis Health Capstone (CHLT 421, 3 credit hours)