This degree will prepare you for further studies in professional schools specializing in fine arts training; for employment in the rapidly expanding arts, entertainment and communication industries; or to apply your enhanced talents as working artists.
- Fine Arts Professional — Prepares you for working as a managing director of a department of music, arts, theater or performance.
- Teacher of Fine Arts — Develops courses, maintains studios and supplies, teaches in elementary or secondary education fields or community theaters.
- Arts Entrepreneur — Performs as a musician; is active in the performing arts and theater; and creates and sells crafts and paintings.
- Arts Organization Staff — Plans, designs and implements programs and services; assists with administering programs, cultural events and art galleries.
- Marketing/Design — Works on publications, displays, annual exhibitions, educational programs, craft fairs, galleries, museums and sales.