You are here: Home / Events
Online Career Resources
- LSSU’s Kenneth J. Shouldice Library has put together a guide with Career and Post-graduate Planning Resources available to LSSU students.
- The O*NET Program is the nation’s primary source of occupational information and is developed under the sponsorship of the U.S. Department of Labor/Employment and Training Administration. The O*NET database contains hundreds of standardized and occupation-specific descriptors on almost 1,000 occupations covering the entire U.S. economy.
- Pure Michigan Talent Connect is an online marketplace connecting Michigan’s job seekers and employers, and serves as a central hub linking all public and private stakeholders who support Michigan’s workforce.
- Michigan Veterans Affairs Agency Veteran-Friendly Employers lists recognize employers that are committed to military veteran recruitment, training, and retention practices. The MVAA awards employers Gold, Silver, or Bronze level status as Veteran-Friendly Employers. Review the lists as you consider your professional opportunities and visit the companies’ websites. As you begin applying for opportunities, be sure to visit individual company websites and MiTalent.org.
- https://www.velvetjobs.com/articles/insights/employment-disability-resources provides a resource guide that addresses employment concerns to help students with disabilities.