Hours of Operation
- 8:00 am to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday (during the fall and spring semester)
- 8:00 am to 4:30 PM Monday through Friday (during the summer)
- Ashley Bishop, Payroll & Compensation Administrator
Location: LSSU’s Administration Building, Room 222
- Regular, Temp, Adjunct Payroll Authorization
- Student Payroll Authorization
- Direct Deposit Authorization
- Faculty 20/26 Pay Form
- Payroll Deduction Authorization (BCBS Only)
- Payroll Deduction Authorization (Misc.)
- Payroll Termination
- Vacation/Sick Leave Accrual Change Form
Schedules & Deadlines
Instructions for Obtaining Payroll Information
- Instructions for accessing or printing your Pay Information
- Instructions for viewing your Vacation and Sick Leave Accruals and Usage
- Instructions for viewing your Benefit Summary
- Instructions for viewing your Direct Deposit Allocations
- How to review and or update your Federal W-4 Information
- To update your MI W-4 you must submit a new paper MI W-4 form to the payroll office.
Helpful Websites Relating to Payroll
IRS Publication 505 covers tax withholding and the information on Form W-4 that an employer will use to determine the amount of tax to withhold. The website also covers information on how employees should check their withholding to ensure that enough tax is withheld.
The purpose of this website is to help employees ensure that they do not have too much or too little income tax withheld from their pay. You may use the results of this program to help you complete a new Form W-4.
Internal Revenue Service
Social Security Administration
U.S. Department of Labor
Lake Superior State University is committed to making reasonable accommodations related to its facilities, programs, or services for qualifying students, staff, faculty, and campus guests with disabilities as required by applicable laws. If any programming or activity is scheduled in an inaccessible space, requests for relocation shall be made to the Human Resources office at 906-635-2213, if possible, 48 hrs prior to the event.
Click here to see full policy https://www.lssu.edu/human-resources/accessibility-services/.