Institutional Accreditation is a process of continuous improvement with a strong focus on student learning outcomes and institutional effectiveness. The University will host a peer review team from the Higher Learning Commission in 2021 for the next Comprehensive Evaluation review.
Ongoing Accreditation Activities
- Interim Report (3/1/2018) – focus on Federal credit hour expectations
- Interim Report (12/3/2018) – focus on enrollment and budget
- Focused Visit (3/1/2019) – focus on program review, strategic planning and budget
- 4th year Comprehensive Evaluation (2020-2021)
- Interim Report (12/4/2020) – focus on enrollment and budget
- Comprehensive Evaluation (2026-2027)